commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pourbaix <>
Subject Re: [CANCELLED] Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.2 based on RC4
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:03:43 GMT

> It seems we need to do a mvn site before the mvn deploy, and in fact we
> need to adapt also the assembly/bin.xml file so only a part of the site
> is included, but with both the apidocs and the userguide.
> So I cancel this vote and will try another RC, hopefully complete this time.

Even though I look forward for an official release of 2.2, may I suggest
that you take the weekend off before any new RC?  I am not sure this kind
of rush is, in fine, very efficient.

Dimitri Pourbaix                         *
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *      Don't worry, be happy
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *         and CARPE DIEM.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26     *

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message