commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [collections] retire or release?
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:17:49 GMT
Obviously it sucks how long it's been since we've had a release.  Apparently
Stephen C was the heart & soul of the project.  :)  I've been trying to make
a little time for it lately, but it would seem that several of us across the
project have been somewhat short of time for the past couple of years now.
 I just hate to see us retire it when we're *so* close to having 4.0
ready.... aren't we?

Matt