commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Giannakopoulos <miccagi...@gmail.com>
Subject [Math] Committing a file...
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:53:08 GMT
Hello guys,

I have made some changes to a .java file of the math 2.2 RC2 branch and i
would like to commit this file to the repository... However, subclipse
informs me that my working copy is on a tag path and i should first switch
to a branch or a main trunk before commiting... How to surpass this warning
in order to make correctly my first commit to this project (i have read that
committing files is a very serious action and should be done correctly in
order to avoid public humiliation)... Thanks in advance for your time
reading this message and for your help!

Friendly,
Giannakopoulos Michael