commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Giannakopoulos <miccagi...@gmail.com>
Subject [Math] Clirr report and 'org.apache.commons.math.linear.OpenMapRealVector'
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 23:05:02 GMT
Hello guys,

I have noticed that the clirr report mentions that method 'public double
getSparcity()' has been deprecated whereas method 'public double
getSparsity()' has been added... However in the class
'org.apache.commons.math.linear.OpenMapRealVector' the javadoc of the first
function doesn't mention in which version has been deprecated, while the
javadoc of the second function doesn't mention when the second one has been
added... I believe that this is a bug... Please have a look at this one...
Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Giannakopoulos Michael