commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Giannakopoulos <miccagi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] the 2.2 release saga conclusion ?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:11:31 GMT
Hi Phil,
I'm sending this mail in order to be sure that i have understood correct
some of the tasks and to ask for others...

> * Review javadoc for typos / errors

The revision is done from the comments in the source code in the repository
for math 2.2 branch... (comments that generate javadoc)

> * Review userguide to make sure it is still accurate and / or
> contribute some new / better examples

I have found the userguide in the following link "
http://commons.apache.org/math/". However i cannot find the latest edition
of userguide and i don't know how to change its contents in case i find an
error...

> * Review clirr report and make sure there are no @since tags missing

I have no idea what this means and where i can find it...

> * Review changes.xml for typos / misleading or incomplete
> descriptions.  This is used to generate the release notes, so some
> cleanup may be required in this file.  Also make sure there are no
> changes described that were either rolled back from or not applied
> to the 2_X branch (I think I have already verified this; but more
> eyeballs are good)

I cannot find where changes.xml file is located. Can you please help me?

Sorry for my ignorance and for asking these trivial questions to you, but i
really want to help and to learn! Thanks for your time!

Friendly,
Michael Giannakopoulos