commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [attributes] Gump failure after qdox update
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:03:18 GMT
my 0.02cents: I'm +1 on moving Attributes to dormant, since it aimed
provide an Java5 Annotation for VM that didn't support at all.
since it proved to be stable enough - Cedric Beust uses it on TestNG
library - there's no reason to continue be maintained for the reasons
explained by Sebastian.
Have a nice day, all the best,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/