commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SITE] Prettify code rendering - alternate way to implement
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:48:11 GMT
agreed, but unfortunately I don't have any idea how to do it ATM

to avoid it is included in every site, we could upload the
prettify.(js|css) in the main site, then refer it always with an
absolute link in projects, but to allow users choosing if having it or
not, I don't know.

What's wrong on having it always?

http://www.99soft.org/