commons-dev mailing list archives

From Moein Enayati <moein.enay...@gmail.com>
Subject [configuration] How to edit a bean using apache.commons.configuration ....
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 14:37:29 GMT
Dear all

I'm newly familiar with apache.commons and wondering of having an
*XML-Preferences
file for my java applicaiton* .

till know I found apache.commons.configuration so useful in *
set/getproperties* and also in *getting a saved bean from xml* resource.

*but I need to* load a bean and apply user changes on it and* save it
again*in its previous location in xml file.

would you please help me is there any way to do so ?

thanks/Moein