commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Lei <gavingui2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Actionscript SCXML engine
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 02:29:02 GMT
Hi Johan,

You have started a good job about ActionScript SCXML engine, but your engine
implements only small part of SCXML and have not been updated for months. So
the question is that can we continue developing the engine base on your job?
I noticed that you project is under LGPL licence. If possible, i want to
perfect the project instead of developing a bran-new project. So, i want to
know, can i improve the project and hold it as a Google Summer of Code under
Apache 2.0 Licence?

--
Best Regards