commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SITE] Updates for Branding requirements
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 12:13:20 GMT
On 2011-02-26 01:41, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys,
> following the skin guide on [1], once imported the default-site.vm (I
> need to inject JS) even without altering it, when rendering the site
> the layout is completely a disaster ;(
> Does anyone knows some details I shall be aware of about the common
> skin before I continue debugging?

If you copied the trunk of default-site.vm, you'd need to use the latest
Doxia (which the default-site.vm is a part of). The easiest way to do
that is to use the latest version of Maven Site Plugin, which is
2.3-SNAPSHOT at the moment.

We (the Maven community) need to document this better, but until
recently not many changes have been made to the default-sit.vm file.

You say that the layout is a disaster, can you send me a screen shot or
post one somewhere?

> Many thanks in advance!
> Simo
>
> [1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/creatingskins.html

> http://www.99soft.org/
>

> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Simone Tripodi
> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>> Sure, will be ready in a short while. It's almost time for dinner now
>> here in Italy, once done I'll make the patch!
>> chat l8r,
>> Simo

>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote: