commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCELLED] Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.2 based on RC4
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:09:26 GMT
On 2/25/11 7:05 AM, Phil Steitz wrote:
> On 2/25/11 3:56 AM, Luc Maisonobe wrote:

>>> -0, the userguide is missing from the binary distribution.  It was
>>> correctly generated and included in the previous RCs.
>> Oh, I didn't see this, sorry.
>>
>> It seems we need to do a mvn site before the mvn deploy, and in fact we
>> need to adapt also the assembly/bin.xml file so only a part of the site
>> is included, but with both the apidocs and the userguide.
>>
>> So I cancel this vote and will try another RC, hopefully complete this time.
>>
> The script does some manipulations to get just the userguide
> generated and included in the binary distro. (See the section
> labeled "# Chicanery to get only the userguide in the site").

Sorry, I should have been clearer here.  Part of what had to happen
here was to adjust the menus and resources (because we did not want
to include the *entire* site in the binary distro - just the apidocs
+ userguide).  The script pulls in modified site resources (in
siteMods) and generates a slimmed down site.

Phil