commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.2 based on RC2
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:28:28 GMT
Hi,

build works fine for me on Windows 7 with Maven and ant on a JDK 1.5.
Site and artifacts look good.

One minor thing: The binary distribution is just named commons-math-2.2.
For [configuration] we have a bug report [1] complaining that the
distribution should contain the -bin suffix in the name. Not sure what
our Commons-wide policy is, but I just want to mention this.

When building the site I get a strange behavior with checkstyle: For
each file there is an error that it does not end with a newline. This
has probably to do with the line ending conventions used when creating
the source distribution being different than my Windows system expects.

No blocking issues, so +1.

Oliver

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-430