commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] velocity problem while doing a dry run on RC
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:00:49 GMT
Le 20/02/2011 10:31, Michael Giannakopoulos a écrit :
> Also works for me with the version bellow:
>
> Apache Maven 2.2.1 (rdebian-1)
> Java version: 1.6.0_20
> Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.32-28-generic" arch: "i386" Family: "unix"

I tried without the locale but still got an error.
I changed the template to substitute something else instead of the
newline character and noticed another problem, which may be related: the
${project.name} variable is not interpolated, whereas the ${version}
variable is interpolated with the correct 2.2 value.

I finally deleted all versions of the maven-changes-plugin in my .m2
repository. Maven downloaded automatically version 2.4 (despite the
pom.xml file specifies 2.3) and all went well, except the substitution
of double space with new line was not done at all.

I think I had something bad in my local .m2 repository.

Luc