commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [exec] Use of System.out in unit tests
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 21:59:51 GMT
Hi folks,

I understand your motivation but the output is helpful in understanding
problems when the regression tests are executed on an arbitrary machine
- assume that you have an exotic server where you would like to test
commons-exec without development tools. The output is the only hint I
get in order to fix the problems

0  : if you the output can be enabled/disabled
-1 : deleting the output

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl