commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1067216 - in /commons/proper/math/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/commons/math/optimization/direct/CMAESOptimizer.java test/java/org/apache/commons/math/optimization/direct/CMAESOptimizerTest.java
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 19:29:42 GMT
Le 04/02/2011 17:36, erans@apache.org a écrit :
> Author: erans
> Date: Fri Feb  4 16:36:08 2011
> New Revision: 1067216

> Log:
> MATH-442
> Original code provided by Dietmar Wolz.

Please revert this commit as soon as possible.

We do not yet have the required paperwork for including this code. We
need a software grant for the code and CLAs from the contributor.

We will introduce the code once we have the required paper.

Sorry for being picky on this but we need to be very careful when we
introduce external code in out repositories.

Thanks in advance
Luc