commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [sandbox] new sandbox component
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:35:53 GMT
Hi all,

component ?

I have created the BSP component in sandbox. I have cleaned the code
before commit, so it does compile, pass the tests, pass findbugs,
checkstyle and PMD checks (there is one false positive in PMD).

I did not update anything else, so I think their are some other actions
to do about about Gump, about the components list in out main page and
about Jira. I have put a dummy 00000000 value for Jira component Id at
the end of the pom.xml file for now. Niall just did the trunk-sandbox
magic. Could someone point me to what should be done next ? I'll try to
do it tomorrow if I can.

thanks
Luc