commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [csv] Fixes for commons-csv
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:37:46 GMT
Hi Jacopo,

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am a committer of the Apache OFBiz project and I am using commons-csv
> for a project at work. I am wondering if there are plans to maintain the
> common-csv package; if I will submit some patches and small enhancements
> will they be considered?

Actually any ASF committer can have karma for the sandbox here in Commons
(see "The Sandbox" in http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CommonsEtiquette).
Simply ask for it :)

It's always preferred to keep track of changes for a component using JIRA
and discuss design or restructurings here on the list though.

> If there is interest around this, I  may also be available to help to
> resolve some of the Jira task listed here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX/fixforversion/12313514
>
> in order to be able to issue a release.

Sounds good.

- Jörg