commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net>
Subject Re: [lang] math expression parser
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 08:17:48 GMT
Frank,

why not propose this as another project?
It requires more maintenance, that is true.
Sandbox is designed for that, including to evaluate if there are user bases.

I tend to feel your contribution is not useless.
A readable syntax instead of java syntax for formulæ that are rather longer than 3 operations.
Somewhat in the comfort of using xpath instead of calling getChildren of all sorts.

paul