commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject informations needed: proposing a survey to users
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:12:02 GMT
Hi all PMCs,
I'm writing because, since I've been working on a Digester3 sandbox
prototype, I would like to propose to our Commons users a survey about
the Digester component, to better understand which parts have to be
improved and how, etc etc, so I need to know

 * am I allowed to do it? :) that's why I wrote in the private ML first.
 * is there any recommendation/legal note I need to follow?
 * if already done something similar in the past, do we have - as
apache - an infra that allows me doing it, or I'm free to use a free
one?
 * any suggestion?

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/