commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Giannakopoulos <miccagi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Math] Explanations for MATH-459
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:43:49 GMT
Hello guys,
I'm facing a small problem here... I use eclipse in order to see the version
of the current code from the repository [Apache Commons Math code](via
svn...). I download all all the files in the repository and i create a new
java project in eclipse... The problem is that i cannot merge all the source
files with the test files in the same packages so as to be able to call
these classes for my own methods (to see how they work [black box strategy
;-) ])... This happens because '.svn' folders contain files that affect the
synchronization of only one of the two categories (main or test files) at
the same time... What can i do about this??? I have pulled out all my hair
and i didn't come up with a solution... I admit that is a question by an
amateur but i really want your help so as to commit responsibly any changes
that i have made to the repository!!! Thanks a lot, and forgive me if i
don't post so frequently, it's exams time and things are quite tense...
Thanks again!!!

Best regards,