commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: [all] [pool] how to test pool in JMX environment?
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 19:50:20 GMT
Hi all guys,
sorry to be impatient but I think that this point is a little crucial
to publish even a beta release :)
Can anyone can point me to some doc how to test JMX? I googled a
little but maybe some of you can suggest me best practices and related
tools :P:P
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Simone Tripodi
<> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> you can start providing patches on the already open jira issue[1].
> No way to assign tasks, is not the way ASF projects work and I'm not a PM ;)
> Have a nice day, all the best,
> Simo
> [1]
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Michael Giannakopoulos
> <> wrote:
>> Hello Simone,
>> I am eager to help by any means i can... I'm new here and i don't know a lot
>> of stuff... I have downloaded an example from the official site of java and
>> i have seen how JMX and MBean work (connections and interaction with
>> classes...). I haven't got any clue about what you are asking (i cannot
>> understand what you are asking...). Also i would be very glad if you could
>> assign me with a task so as to become useful to this community!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message