commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Worden <brent.wor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] [pool] how to test pool in JMX environment?
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 20:17:29 GMT
Simone,

I do not know if this is what you had in mind, but there is MBean
Server provided by the JVM
(http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/management/mxbeans.html#mbean_server).
 Presumably, this server could be used to register/unregister the
MBeans, invoke operations, and get/set attributes.  As the server is
available in the JVM, all these could be performed in the confines of
JUnit tests.

Thanks,

Brent