commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [pool] help needed for pool2.0 - proposal for a release plan
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:09:53 GMT
Hi all guys,
I'm here to ask your help to finalize the 2.0 version of pool
component, IMHO the following important steps are fondamental before
publishing at least the first alpha:

 * POOL-172: I added the MBean required interfaces, but due to the
lack of JMX tests the issue shouldn't be considered closed;
 * POOL-176;
 * POOL-173, POOL-177, POOL-178: these can be take in consideration as
part of the same refactoring group.
 * make pools fields volatile, where possible.

Is there anyone that does have spare time to help me?
Many thanks in advance, have  anice weekend!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/