commons-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Aymé <julien.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LANG - useful to have float/double equals method?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:50:00 GMT
Hi,

I think that some part of this already has been discussed on this list
(maybe not for equals but for some other code duplication between
Commons Lang and Commons Math): the aim of the libraries is not the
same, and someone may not want to add a dependency on Commons Math
(very specific library with many algorithms in it) just to use a small
part of its code which is more Math generic (and could be added on
Lang).

HTH,
Julien