commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote][sandbox] Proposal for Digester3 sandbox
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 02:47:11 GMT
Hi Rahul! :)
good point, I think that this is yet another good reason to work on
sandbox before, I'll try to stay close as much as possible to the
current Digester concept, my idea/purpose/intensions are providing a
new Digester and not replacing it.
Of course, suggestions/participation/feedbacks/guidelines are always
accepted, many thanks in advance!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/