commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Math] ETA for 2.2 ?
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:53:43 GMT
Le 18/01/2011 12:06, Phil Steitz a écrit :
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 5:36 AM, Gilles Sadowski
> <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Is there a timeline for the release?
>>
>> It doesn't seem that many bugs remain to be fixed; only one actually
>> targets 2.2. But I guess that the recent issues with FastMath are
>> show-stoppers. Are there others?
>>
>> Thanks for sharing an (even coarse) estimation about the expected release
>> date.
>>

> The backward compatibility fixes still need to be completed and

I have discovered a stability issue in ODE events management, that
implied some rewriting. I will open the issue soon and explain the
problem on the list. I would like to fix it before 2.2, but it is almost
ready, so I expect to have it in a few days at most, depending on the
outcome of our discussions.

> someone has to volunteer to RM.  See previous thread on compat issues.
>  I will RM if no one else wants to / has time.

I volunteer as release manager.

Luc