commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
Subject [csv] fixing code formatting inconsistencies
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:58:51 GMT
I would like to fix some of the code formatting inconsistencies in the classes commons-csv,
starting with indentation:
most of the classes use the 4-blanks unit for indentation but CSVParser, CSVPrinter and ExtendedBufferedReader
use a 2-blanks unit; there are also some inconsistencies within the same class.
Is it ok if I apply to all of them 4-blanks unit for indentation?
I know that each project in Commons can adopt a different formatting convention, but since
in commons-csv there is some confusion, do we have a generic guideline for this?

Kind regards,

Jacopo