commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net>
Subject Re: [lang] math expression parser
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 20:49:07 GMT
Well... I never thought about such.... but maybe it's indeed useful.
Something short and tiny that is a lot more compact than the java syntax for math but would
have about the same capabilities.

I am not used to commit to lang so we'll have to wait for them to answer.

I find the classname PostfixExpression pretty bizarre... should it be simply MathExpressionParser
?

paul