commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [codec] want to commit our Phonex codec
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:18:13 GMT
Bonjour Nicolas,

The best way to do that is to contribute a patch including a battery of unit tests. You should
do a local build to make sure the code has good code coverage through cobertura.

Make sure the code is free of patents and is licensed under ASL 2.0.

You'll also want to adhere to style and code guidelines. Look at checkstyle and findbugs reports.

Cheers
Gary