commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote][sandbox] Proposal for Digester3 sandbox
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:10:00 GMT
Speaking as a non-user of Digester, it would seem that as long as a new version can process
the same XML configs, and retains the ability to plug in/adapt extensions written against
v2, breakage of other APIs (which should be minimal in such a library) isn't terribly important.
 Again, this is spoken from a position of ignorance, so feel free to tell me how and why I'm
wrong.

$0.02,
Matt