commons-dev mailing list archives

From luc.maison...@free.fr
Subject Re: [codec] Maven password encryption
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 08:45:11 GMT

----- "Simone Tripodi" <simonetripodi@apache.org> a écrit :

> Salut Luc!!!
> I have to admit my ignorance respect the "export regulations in the
> US", that's completely new to me, thanks for notifying!

The status of Apache projects with respect to export status can be found here:
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/>. This page is intended for our users.

The page that developers and PMC should check *even before committing anything*
to make sure we are compliant with regulations is here:
<http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html>.

Luc