commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [sandbox] new sandbox component
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:12:01 GMT

While I like to have fun to make up names, for smaller components (as opposed to a server),
l like obvious names. [Math] is obvious. [BSP] is not crystal clear but [Math-BSP] is.

I always scratch my head when I read: '[ANNOUNCE] Project Zazibar releases version 2.3' and
nowhere in the announcement is a hint of what project Zanzibar is.

[Math-...] makes it obvious that it is closely related to [Math]. But it's not as much fun
as Project Ka-Pow.

Gary