commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] math expression parser
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:23:52 GMT
Bonjour Frank,

I think of [lang] as "what is missing in java.lang", and, to be honest, evaluating math expressions
is not on my list ;)

Complex or not I expect math things in [math].

I, as others, am leery of introducing yet another expression language.

Gary Gregory
Senior Software Engineer
Rocket Software
3340 Peachtree Road, Suite 820 • Atlanta, GA 30326 • USA
Tel: +1.404.760.1560
Email: ggregory@seagullsoftware.com
Web: seagull.rocketsoftware.com