commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Frequency getUniqueCount
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:06:24 GMT
Looks right.  I think that the base of the patch is one level too low.

It is also a nice convention to name the patch after the JIRA.  Thus your
patch would be called MATH-448.patch

It is also a nice convention to just upload on top of the previous version.
 This leaves JIRA with a development
history which is pretty interesting to take a look.