commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject VFS 2.0 release notes
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 01:10:30 GMT

On Dec 21, 2010, at 4:11 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>wrote:
>

>> I would say that is up to the RM :)

Did you add the above comment? It wasn't in my original email.

> I personally don't have a problem with the out-of-synch condition.  What is
> important is, like changes.xml or any other file, what gets tagged and
> released.

Well, this creates a problem. I don't want to do the manual step as the release should consist
of "mvn release:prepare release:perform".  I can easily add the release notes to the zip but
they won't be in svn since they are generated to the target directory and then copied into
the zip by the assembly plugin.  I've thought about putting them into a META-INF directory
to indicate that they were generated.

Ralph