commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: VFS release
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:24:02 GMT

On Nov 30, 2010, at 1:18 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:

> [...]
we could argue about which order 'makes sense' ;) but let's not go there unless we are so
bored that we need something like that to talk about! :)

I'm all for consistency. However, the order of groups of imports is not something I'm very
concerned about.  Most teams I've been involved with start from Sun's documented rules (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconv-138413.html)
 then publish exceptions to it, such as curly braces on the next line instead of the end of
the line.

Ralph