commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] Pool config vs. factory hierarchies.
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:50:06 GMT
That makes sense.  I'll provide uniqueness through a property on the
ObjectName (UUID) and discoverability though the domain name if a name is
provided (so it will be easily apparent in the management system).  A
resultant ObjectName like:
domain=[optionalProvidedName||org.apache.commons.pool.poolType]:uuid=[uuidValue]

Sound good?

Thanks for the feedback!