commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] artifactid
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:20:10 GMT
We're working on it.  Notice the wiki update notices that have been
going out today.  Sebb and I have been commenting back and forth.
Feel free to chime in on the wiki.  Let's get all of our
ideas/concerns in one place and then work on forming a good set of
guidelines, which you can break as long as you present a good case for
it.