commons-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Maha Arachchi <ami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: ASF newbie
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 04:24:24 GMT
Hi Nuwan,

I'm not a big fish. But just wanted to point you out something. Your name at
the bottom of the email and the name in your gmail account are a little
different. I think you got a typo in your gmail account name. I have
highlighted them for you.

Regards,
Amila.

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Nuwan *Aramabage* <nuwan.arambage@gmail.com