commons-dev mailing list archives

From Santiago Troyano <pedromalasar...@gmail.com>
Subject [Begginer]
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:01:52 GMT
Hi all,

I´m a beginer java programer who wants to contribute with some project and
looking for something a little easyier for the moment. I subscribed myself
in the ASF developers list and had reading de messages for a while now, but
I´m founding a very hard time to understand things so far. So, I would like
to ask if in some of this projects somebody have anything simple for me to
code and a little patience to help me out in this beggining.

Regards (and asking pardon if it is off-topic),

Santiago.