commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons VFS 2.0
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 16:24:52 GMT
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 12:22 PM, James Carman
<> wrote:
> FTP support works without Net at all.  I just ran a test client and
> excluded anything but the "core" from the classpath.  It used the
> org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.url.UrlFileSystem to handle FTP URLs.

Interestingly enough, the program fails when I put net 1.4.1 on the
classpath with:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.commons.vfs.FileNotFoundException: Could not read from
"" because it is a not a file.
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileObject.getInputStream(
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.DefaultFileContent.getInputStream(
	at com.carmanconsulting.vfs.App.main(
Caused by:
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.ftp.FtpFileObject.doGetInputStream(
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileObject.getInputStream(
	... 2 more

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message