commons-dev mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse]Hi
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:09:07 GMT
I do not think we can help you to debug your source code, but you can give
us some detail questions in your project, may be we can help you. In fact,
as Rahul told you, you can visit our Visual SCXML editor web site first,
maybe you can use our source code, or even improve it

--
Best Regards

Gui Xun Long (桂训龙)