commons-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Matthew Chen <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SANSELAN] Status and future of Sanselan?
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 16:25:34 GMT
   I think a new release is overdue.  I've been meaning to do it when
I find the time.  If someone else would like to beat me to it, they're
welcome to go ahead.  Almost everything new in the release is covered
by closed JIRA tickets.

> What are the implications of Sanselan's having been elevated from
Apache Incubator to Commons status?

   I'm not sure what you mean?  Has the code changed?  No.

> Are there any plans to release more complete Sanselan
documentation?

   Agreed, this is (also) long overdue.

> Are there any known issues concerning discrepancies between the
current version (0.97) of Sanselan and the latest release (2.3,
April 26, 2010) of the EXIF standard?

   I haven't had a chance to look at this at all.

Matthew