commons-dev mailing list archives

From "ralph.goers @dslextreme.com" <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: VFS release
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:49:52 GMT
Eclipse doesn't have the ability to import a maven project like IntelliJ
does?  I know the Maven team is deprecating the idea plugin because IntelliJ
does a better job. I thought they were also deprecating the eclipse plugin
for the same reason. I'd have to go back through the maven dev list for this
month to find the discussion.

Ralph

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Gary Gregory <GGregory@seagullsoftware.com