commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael musset <mickamus...@gmail.com>
Subject SCXML : send & transition doesn't work when they are in the same state.
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:03:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a problem in my scxml project :

    <state id="STATE_START">
        <onentry>
            <send target="test" targettype="'x-csta'" xmlns:csta="
http://www.ecma.ch/standards/ecma-323/csta">
                <EVENT TARGET="test"  TAG="EVENT_HELLO">
                        <![CDATA[
                                my data
                        ]]>
                </EVENT>
            </send>
        </onentry>
        <transition event="EVENT_TEST" target="STATE_1" cond="_eventdata.DATA1
eq 'ok'"/>
        <transition event="EVENT_START" target="STATE_START" />
    </state>

the send tag is recuperate properly by the the eventdispatcher ( I need what
is inside the send tag) , but I can't manage to change state into the
STATE_1.
And If I remove the all <send >... </send> tag , the transition is working,
I manage to change state into the STATE_1.

So what is wrong? I'm using JexlEvaluator and JexlContext for my engine.

Thanks in advance for the help !!!