commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] change of package name breaks Gump
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 01:38:49 GMT

On Nov 14, 2010, at 5:34 PM, sebb wrote:

> IMO it's important to ensure that the package change really is necessary.

Somehow I thought that was accomplished by the last release candidate failing to get the required
votes due to the package name not being changed.  If the recommendation had been made to make
the API binary compatible I would have done that instead of going and renaming the package.
I'm getting tired of wasting my time.

Ralph