commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce A Johnson <johns...@umbc.edu>
Subject Re: [math] CMA-ES optimization algorithm
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:20:08 GMT
One thing that will make plotting possible is a project I'm working
on.  Not ready for use, but here's a summary.

The amath4jtcl project  provides an extension for the JTcl project
that allows one to use Commons Math Vectors and Matrices within Tcl
Expressions.  In combination with my Swank project, which provides a
Tk like GUI interface in Java, you can do scripted plotting via
JFreeChart.  Plotting requires no changes to Commons Math or any Java
code to be written.

The project is at:
http://kenai.com/projects/amath4jtcl

JTcl is an implementation of the Tcl Dynamic Language written in Java:
http://kenai.com/projects/jtcl

Swank is at:
http://kenai.com/projects/swank

I'll make an announcement to this list when amath4jtcl is ready for
people to play with.

Bruce