commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: commons:download-page
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:24:38 GMT

On Nov 4, 2010, at 6:13 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> commons:download-page doesn't seem to work correctly with mvn release:prepare and release:perform.
 If you manually invoke it before the release the files will be for the SNAPSHOT before the
release. If you run it after then they will be for the next SNAPSHOT version. The only way
to get the correct version is to run the command and then manually edit the file before performing
the release. It probably needs to be added to the commons version of the release plugin.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before posting the previous, but the site plugin doesn't
run during the release so the version in the poms will normally always be a SNAPSHOT when
the site is built.

Ralph