commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Math] Removing deprecated code
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:14:46 GMT
Le 10/11/2010 17:42, Gilles Sadowski a écrit :
> Hello.

Hi,

> Do we need a "task" issue in order to delete all code deprecated in 2.2 and
> before?

I think we need several different issues, depending on broad topics
(exceptions, optimization, ODE, linear algebra ...), and most
importantly several commits. I guess this will not be as smooth as we
expect, so handling this in a few chunks would be better for us and for
the few users who use directly the repository.

This would also avoid only one developers has to support all the burden
by himself, we can share the tasks.

cheers,
Luc