commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dietmar Wolz <>
Subject AW: [math] roadmap for 2.X and 3.0 ?
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:19:38 GMT

>that depends on math 2.1.  Orekit itself (or whatever other immediate
>dependency) may not have cut a release changing its internal use to 3.0.  At

Is this realistic? I would expect quite early an Orekit version supporting CM
May be not a release but the actual Orekit trunk. So for your own release you
would have to wait for the next Orekit release which is CM 3.0 compatible.
But in the meantime you can still test your CM 3.0 compatible stuff - by using
a not yet officially released Orekit version.
Are there projects where such a procedure is not acceptable?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message